TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my truck is in the dealer now getting a lift....

I hope it all goes well....

I want to see it finished....

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Your fine. Mine was lifted at Findlay Toyota too when I bought it. What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe ummmmm coughStockcough....

If it comes down to the last minute and I can't find the rims and tires I am looking for I am going to jack the rims and tires from my 95 4runner and use those. Well as long as they fit that is.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What exactly are you having done? Is Findlay doing the work?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I just talked to Josh, he's working on the shocks right now. He said that Andre told him that you didn't want the blocks? And your SS brake-lines didn't get in yet, did they?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
What exactly are you having done? Is Findlay doing the work?

We're the Only dealership doing it!!!:flipoff4: :bhump:

And he's getting basically everything. DR Coilovers, DR reservoir shocks and Deaver 10 pack springs!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He called me and told me he couldn't get them and that it would restrict me travel or something like that. I was like sure?

And no I still don't have them. I called them this morning and they said they were going to be delivered today. But couldn't give me a time.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts

And he's getting basically everything. DR Coilovers, DR reservoir shocks and Deaver 10 pack springs!
what is the ballpark figure for that all installed?

·
Registered
86 Posts

Oops, it didn't register that he said "dealer". So here's a :flipoff4: for myself.

Now if you guys would just start selling sliders. I need to get them, but don't know where to have them delivered. We don't really have anywhere to put them until they get installed. Front living room, maybe? Hmm...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the lift is on and damn does it look good. I was so glad to get the truck abck when I went to throw my bike in the back I nearly dropped it. But now I need to get some bigger tires to take up the gap.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Allow me to be the first to say:

:worthless

:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
So if you take the X2 and the X3, do you get X6? :p

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok when I get off work at about 9ish I will go out and find a nice place to take some pic's.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok here are some pics...

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Ok here are some pics...

Dude, all I get is :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx: :redx:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts