TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not about looks, its about how it wheels and wut condition the pilot is in. hahahaha and the idiot who was helping at the time sold his junk.

·
Registered
87 Posts
its not about looks, its about how it wheels and wut condition the pilot is in. hahahaha and the idiot who was helping at the time sold his junk.
So? What the hell Doug? ...just giving up on the lifestyle? i mean, yeah, Joe always drove your shit better then you...but it wasn't a reason to quit and sell your junk...damn

·
838 Posts
So? What the hell Doug? ...just giving up on the lifestyle? i mean, yeah, Joe always drove your shit better then you...but it wasn't a reason to quit and sell your junk...damn
lol...fack off!!!!! it was a finacial decision based on my divorce and the need for a place to live!!! I'll be back, and giving Joe a chance to drive my new pile of shit better than me!! so my shit talkin friend, where you been!??!!!????:flipoff4::flipoff4:

·
Registered
87 Posts
lol...fack off!!!!! it was a finacial decision based on my divorce and the need for a place to live!!! I'll be back, and giving Joe a chance to drive my new pile of shit better than me!! so my shit talkin friend, where you been!??!!!????:flipoff4::flipoff4:
sheeeeeeeeeeetttttttt...

So! You still got that documentation you were gonna give me?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts