TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here you go gang....

Slid right into a guard rail after hitting a patch of black ice. (Otherwise the roads were totally clear!!) Airbags didn't go off, so I wasn't going too fast. We (Josh and I) were sore though.

I never knew Darrick's Ice Axe I had riding around in my trunk could be so handy... as we used it to pull the fender away from the front driver tire. I was able to drive home. Damage is estimated at $5000, but hey I get a new bumper/fender (both of which we starting to look kinda ratty)

Doh!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Well here you go gang....

Slid right into a guard rail after hitting a patch of black ice. (Otherwise the roads were totally clear!!) Airbags didn't go off, so I wasn't going too fast. We (Josh and I) were sore though.

I never knew Darrick's Ice Axe I had riding around in my trunk could be so handy... as we used it to pull the fender away from the front driver tire. I was able to drive home. Damage is estimated at $5000, but hey I get a new bumper/fender (both of which we starting to look kinda ratty)

Doh!

trail carnage cottora style!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Whats with the $5000 damage numbers?

Be careful everyone ....I hear things like this happen in three's ...LOL... :p

glad to see everyone came out alright though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
MuddButt said:
Whats with the $5000 damage numbers?

Be careful everyone ....I hear things like this happen in three's ...LOL... :p

glad to see everyone came out alright though.

please dont say its so.... i just got in my second accident (no fault) in two months. had managed to avoid any trouble since i was sixteen until now. and 5 grand comes easy--- taco didnt look that bad but 5329 came easy.. . at least i got my ARB out of it. best of luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts