TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a long time ago but never posted. As a matter of fact, I took a 2 year vacation from the site. I got my truck 7 years ago. I bought it for fishing and light four wheeling. One thing lead to another and now it is just plain fun! I haven't fished in 3 years because of the 4 wheeling and a new passion. I don't do as much 4 wheeling now but still really enjoy it.

The new passion...This is our 1958 Packard Hawk. #42 of 588 produced.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Welcome back. Do you often park near a gas station just North of I-70 on Ward Rd? If so, I see your truck all the time.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome!! Back!! Nice wheels and wheels, fins are the coolest.

Welcome back. Do you often park near a gas station just North of I-70 on Ward Rd? If so, I see your truck all the time.
Do you often drive near a gas station just North of I-70 on Ward Rd? If so, I see your truck all the time. :D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Nice truck... and a nice car!

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Nevermind...looked at that truck closer today....definitely not yours. Even still, your truck looks really familar to me. I'm sure I've seen it a time or two.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the "welcome backs" and the comments. Yes, Fins are cool!!! :cool: My truck never sits anyplace but home and work. :( My truck is pretty recognizable by its sliders. Here they are when new...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts