TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some long travel kit on craigslist for cheap. According to the seller it is a "total chaos uniball" kit. I checked out the total chaos website and their kits look nothing like the kit this guy is selling.

So does anyone know what kind of kit this is? And if its a decent kit to buy?Would it be a good kit for me?
Im not really looking to do any extreme racing or anything like that, i basically just want to be able to drive on unpaved roads right now, and widen the track a bit.

I cant post urls until my post count goes up i guess.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im pretty sure it isnt a batch racing kit,i just looked those up and it doesnt look like that.

would you happen to have a link to an image of the fast eddies kit? I tried a quick search for those and nothing came up.

by the way,i posted the picture links but it said something about having to have them approved or something

thanks for the help by the way

·
Registered
438 Posts
Its just a booty fab someone did in the garage. Do not buy it. Even IF you think it is a smoking deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright guys thanks for the help and saving me from buying it.

Off topic question:

Are there any bolt on LT kits for the 89-94.5 toyota pickup currently available besides the total chaos kit?

·
Registered
2,696 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
its definetly not a uniball kit either! it looks like something zip would build.

could also look into a used duffco kit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts