TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:
well, I figured that the time of the Tacoma may soon be coming to an end.
now that I have a true toy project (4runr xtreem) the taco will be used for a tow vehicle of trail recovery should the 4runr break mid trail.

I plan on selling the truck soon maybe to make room for a more suited tow vehicle which may or may not be of Toyota manufacture.

With that said, I have asked Shannon to change my name here to reflect a more generic format, something that represents what I do outside of wheeling and also is a name that shows part of my professional title.

in summary

SilverTRD is now Captain J

thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Captain J said:
:eek:
well, I figured that the time of the Tacoma may soon be coming to an end.
now that I have a true toy project (4runr xtreem) the taco will be used for a tow vehicle of trail recovery should the 4runr break mid trail.

I plan on selling the truck soon maybe to make room for a more suited tow vehicle which may or may not be of Toyota manufacture.

With that said, I have asked Shannon to change my name here to reflect a more generic format, something that represents what I do outside of wheeling and also is a name that shows part of my professional title.

in summary

SilverTRD is now Captain J

thanks
Jeff
So your being like prince, j-lo, p-diddy and all the other celebrity tools :p :D

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya brandon, next it will be % or something. thanks Chris for fixing it over there too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think Cap'n J works. I just couldn't get used to SilverTRD. It made me think of a chrome plated turd. :D

Matt

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha

ha

ha

ya really, I just pulled the drain plug on the rear pumpkin and about 1 gallon of water came out then about 1/2 gallon of water/oil mix
I was like....nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts