TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I buy this shit for cleaning up barf / dog pee / poo stains. It works really good.

I was buying it for around $8.00 for a 24oz bottle from Pet Food Express and was getting sick of paying that much.

Looked online and found this place

http://www.bedding.com/show_product/94098

$3.95 for 32oz bottles. I ordered 8 of them and they showed up 4 days later. Shipping was only $7 or $8.

Just passing on the deal to anyone else that uses this stuff.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I buy this shit for cleaning up barf / dog pee / poo stains. It works really good.

I was buying it for around $8.00 for a 24oz bottle from Pet Food Express and was getting sick of paying that much.

Looked online and found this place

http://www.bedding.com/show_product/94098

$3.95 for 32oz bottles. I ordered 8 of them and they showed up 4 days later. Shipping was only $7 or $8.

Just passing on the deal to anyone else that uses this stuff.
I just try to use the bathroom! :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Peetie, Dana used to work at Pet Food Express and she said if you take the online price with shipping and bring it to the store, they'll price match. Try it out :D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Peetie, Dana used to work at Pet Food Express and she said if you take the online price with shipping and bring it to the store, they'll price match. Try it out :D
I'll try it, but i'll be expecting the lady to look at me like Sanjaya.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
They'll price beat the price actually so it will not be cheaper! (this is dana, haha).

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
It would be cheaper yet to shoot the dog, Peetie. Unless it's your own barf, pee and shit stains.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It would be cheaper yet to shoot the dog, Peetie. Unless it's your own barf, pee and shit stains.
Myspace party stains. Sometimes chicks get a little crazy and pee everywhere. The dog only goes in the house when i work 12 hour shifts. I don't think he can hold it over 9-10 hours inside the house, and we have no backyard fence :rolleyes:. But this nature's miracle is the best stuff i've found to get rid of the smell.

lol I would never think about shooting my dog! He's the only one happy to see me everyday.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
that stuff kicks ass! even at regular price its well worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts