TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Seth.. I drive a 2004 Tacoma ext. cab TRD 4x4. I have 32" bfg mud terrains on the stock rims. I have redone my interior in camo and have a HID conversion kit for the headlights. I do more mud than rocks seein as around where i live the biggest rocks i can find are usually throwin size. I do alot of outdoor activities like huntin, fishin, soccer, and football. I have a pretty good knowledge of vehicle been around them my whole life and havent really got started workin on mine yet( still my ride to work if it cant happen in a weekend got to hold off on it) but any questions jus let me know...

·
Registered
55 Posts
lets see some pics of that camo interior and how you did it!! :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Realtree

Excellent Job on the camo covering. Did you do the seats with a seat cover kit or did you do that from scratch? Awesome...lets go huntin.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was trying to figure out how to do the seats without the seat caver kit but it is impossible without more work than really worth and i cant sew so jus dropped the $200 figured that was better than mud stained seats...

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Fox4Rnr said:
:kewl:
I've got some friends in TN that would kill for that interior. NICE!!

lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have just witnessed the mona lisa of country boys. This is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. I have seen the seat covers by marathon, have them coming this way, but dear lord baby jesus, The back seats, the doors, the liner, holy shit. I am impressed, and curious what fabric did you use for the liner and the doors? where did you get it? What kind is it? Let us know, I have a feeling that mine is going to look something like this quickly. Bad ass man, you won, didn't even race, and you still won.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I love the interior! Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the material i used has a suede feel to it and i got it locally dont know the brand but their is a website that sells some material im gettin to match my seat covers and it a little tougher for sittin on the website is yourautotrim.com and they have alot off nice fabrics for anything you want to do and its fairly cheap!!! but preciate the comments... anything you need to know about it jus let me know more than happy to help anyway i can...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Material

I have seen some pretty good fabrics in designer-camo (Realtree/Mossy Oak) at the local Walmart. Not sure on how thick they are. I am kinda afraid someone will see me in the sewing department though if I look at them too close.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
countrytaco- nice lookin camo......have u checked out the Georgia forum??

also where do u hunt and fish?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea im in the georgia forum, thats mostly where i look at. I hunt in Stewart County and some in Harris county. And fishing is jus about anywhere i can and when i can.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
cool...we have huntin property in Meriwether county, right outside of greenville

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
ooooo yeah!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts