TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to be heading up to Kure Beach for a beach run Feb 12 and 13th if anyone is interested. Please feel free to e-mail me or call me if ya wanna join. :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NC Beach Run

Whats up dude! I havae had several people interested in going from NC4x4.com and you might be able to find a room with them, I am staying at my dad's beach house which is very very small. He will be working down there that week so he will be there, along with me, my fiance, one of my friends from childhood and his wife. I got a feeling I'm on the couch! :xcrybaby: Oh well, its gonna be fun and there are alot of decent cheap hotels in that area. We will be staying Friday and Saturday nights. Give me a call if ya wanna come and you can follow us!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
dude i'm def gonna go...i'm bringing one of my friend...and we were just thinking about just camping out...so i dont really wanna rent a room lol

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
what time are you planing to leave charlotte? on feb 12th or what not? is there a lot of trails you can go there? i never been there so..i have no clue what's out there...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Evening

Whats up man, there are no trails, its just beach (sand). Its fun for like 3 hours but then ya need to go ahead and get an underbody wash (and when you get back) to prevent rust. We are gonna leave out around 4 or so friday evening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts