TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Just purchased an '02 Xtracab SR5 4x4. It's got a TRD supercharger. My second Toyota, my first was a canadian '84 (sure miss that old goat). Any NC people out there? I'm looking for someone to meet up with in Uwharrie.

Later :D

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
There used to be a chapter there. Dunno what happened. They use another off-road board that is not just for this club. I can't remember where it is, but 4x4 Wire also has a bunch of NC people there.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Smokehound, where do you live in NC? I am in Winston-Salem, and just FYI, Uwharrie is closed until April 1st. Most of the NC guys use NC4x4.com

·
Registered
460 Posts
im NC, and there is a post in off topic about startin a NC chapter, get over there and go ahead and pledge sum support if ur interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm a NCer new to this board too, I'll try to post all of our meets here too. There is a tellico meet still in planning stages, check out the trips section. :D

later,

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Bryan post a beach run...at kure beach, nc feb 12-13th..he said there is a couple of people interested in NC4x4...i'm def planing on going...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Im in Kernersville, right near winston-salem, I go to Uwharrie quite abit we should all meet up sometime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts