TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Tacoma owner (02 and 04). Had to sell to buy big truck to pull camper and stuff.

Anyway, looking for places in NE Ga that is good to ride on? I'm looking for a solid CJ7 or Wrangler (dont beat me) to build up, nothing wild.

I live in Cleveland, and heard about places around Amicalola and Tray Mtn. I know Tray is somewhere around Helen, but have no idea exactly. Where is the place around Amicalola?

Just looking for places to take the wife and two daughters to enjoy some outdoor time and scenery.

BTW, I can't search the forums...is there a tech issue?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
This link has good directions for Tray Mountain...can be accessed from multiple sides. Would be a nice ride tomorrow in the snow!

http://www.sherpaguides.com/georgia/mountains/blue_ridge/eastern/tray_mountain.html

Former Tacoma owner (02 and 04). Had to sell to buy big truck to pull camper and stuff.

Anyway, looking for places in NE Ga that is good to ride on? I'm looking for a solid CJ7 or Wrangler (dont beat me) to build up, nothing wild.

I live in Cleveland, and heard about places around Amicalola and Tray Mtn. I know Tray is somewhere around Helen, but have no idea exactly. Where is the place around Amicalola?

Just looking for places to take the wife and two daughters to enjoy some outdoor time and scenery.

Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts

Thanks
I will show you where Trey mountain is one day. I live pretty close to ya!:D I know a few others too.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is Tray like in the snow? Would a 3/4 ton diesel truck with AT tires make it?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nimblewill Gap road is a cool place for just driving around. Dont plan on challenging your self there. Not much to climb. Anyways just type in Nimblewill Gap road on your GPS will take you right there. Tons of trails and all to the public as far as i know. So don't have to worry about trespassing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts