TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some tires for a test fitting. If anyone has 36's or 37's I can test fit, let me know.
I got the front done, well almost. My lower shock mounts have to be moved, the caliper munches the coilover when you turn the wheel. If AP was closer, I'd burn it to the ground.
But I do have my old half-bald 33's on it, and it's sitting on the ground with tires with the weight of the truck on the suspension. First time in 9 months. :cool: So I'm full steam ahead, all excited, and I wanna see how much cutting I need to do to put the 37's on. 33's are tiny. :D

--Scott

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pictures?
Yeah, do we have a new gallery? Somewhere I can start to UL all my pics? Or do I have to break down and pay for a host? :D

It looks good with the 33's, which are a true 31", in their current half-bald state. Pulled the bed off, to start hacking the rear suspension, should have that done by the weekend. Got my triple shifter from Brown Santa yesterday, so I can lift the duals up in there one last time (for now). Man, I'm close to completeing this nightmare. :cool:

--Scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts