TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a front and rear bumper for a 98 chrome hopefully but will deal with whatever. Im in middle tennessee.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I have a front up in PA, shipping would probably be a pain in the ass. Hopefully someone closer can help you out, but if you are ever up this way!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can pay 100$ shipped if it is in good condition or a little more if its great. Just give me a price and maybe a pic if it is not in good shape. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
DaShockMan said:
I can pay 100$ shipped if it is in good condition or a little more if its great. Just give me a price and maybe a pic if it is not in good shape. Thanks.
It's in good shape but I'd be willing to bet that just the shipping cost will exceed $100. It's certainly not the weight but it's the size. Man, if you have anyone coming up this way or something, it's a nice bumper. Shipping is just gonna kill this thing. It's definitely not going anywhere so if you're not in a huge hurry, put up a post asking for someone traveling through the area or something. You might luck out. I'd love to get rid of it and I'd love to really help someone out by doing so.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you mind checking with fedex ground. I shipped two bucket seats with them for 70$ one time. I think we might could get it shipped for a decent amount if you dont mind picking up some shrink wrap to wrap it up. Im in a situation. I dont know anyone that travels that way and i need a bumper to get the truck back on the road. If you dont want to bother thats no problem but i dont think they would charge a ton even with the length of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Locally they have a counter at the local hub. Im not sure about everywhere else. They might be able to ship from the fedex kinkos if you have any of those.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I got both front and rear off my 99 and I'm in Arkansas bout 2 hrs west of memphis. If them others deals fall apart let me know. I don't want to step on anyones tow's so if you want them let me know. Just put me in line if you need them ( other people already offred theres so check with them first)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can someone help me out. Just give me a price shipped on these. If its fair i will take them. I dont have much time to pick any of them up. Fedex ground shouldn't be horrible to ship through.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am going to have to buy a new front bumper today because no one ever came through but i am still looking for a rear bumper if someone can give me a price and be able to ship by the end of this week.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I have a front bumper I can ship via ups today, sending u a pm

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey, I'v got a rear bumper. Its Chrome, includes the towing wiring hook up, and even has a tow ball on it. If you're intersted, Im in California. Shipping would be a hassle, but in my experience, if you use AMTRAK, its the cheapest! Looking to get $100 plus shipping. Email me at [email protected]om if youre interested. I also have pics of it too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shovelracer, ill take it. email me at drnash21 at gmail.com with your paypal addy and ill get the cash out to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts