Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol wtf? carfax.com??

·
Registered
779 Posts
wants someone to run it for him that has an account... sorry buddy mine ran up days ago...:( good luck

·
Registered
219 Posts
oh, my bad. make the seller pay for it. it worked for me

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow you know your vins to see a impala/caprice

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Get a carfax account. Should we wipe your butt too? Oh I forgot, that is your mommy's job.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Get a carfax account. Should we wipe your butt too? Oh I forgot, that is your mommy's job.
BURN... not today it's her one day off (mom's day) :rolleyes: he was asking so he didnt have to pay 30 bucks or whatever the hell the rediculousprice is now.. meow

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Oh your breaking my heart. $30 bucks is cheap compared to getting a POS truck that has been wrecked or lemoned out. If he can't afford a carfax report, hows he going to afford the payments and insurance. What's next, he's gonna ask the members to chip in for his down payment:rolleyes: Why do I feel like I'm in church today???

·
Registered
506 Posts
Oh your breaking my heart. $30 bucks is cheap compared to getting a POS truck that has been wrecked or lemoned out. If he can't afford a carfax report, hows he going to afford the payments and insurance. What's next, he's gonna ask the members to chip in for his down payment:rolleyes: Why do I feel like I'm in church today???

sure, but if someone here has one and can do it for free, that's $30 most of us could use to eat.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for those of you that know im just asking if anyone got a carfax membership. I already own the car and im just curious on the history of it. For those of you giving me a hard time you can suck it. Your the kind of people that make this world a sad place . What ever happened to helping someone out. Anyway
Thanks

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
thanks for those of you that know im just asking if anyone got a carfax membership. I already own the car and im just curious on the history of it. For those of you giving me a hard time you can suck it. Your the kind of people that make this world a sad place . What ever happened to helping someone out. Anyway
Thanks
I feel tears welling up in my eyes now...stop, your hurting my one little feeling. Just giving you a little shit, relax Francis. We all give each other shit in here, why should you be special.:rolleyes: Just be glad Dick didn't get a hold of you. Can I come back in and play now??

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bring it princess, sure i am cheap ass and yes im trying to cheat the system but your still gay so who care right. :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
bring it princess, sure i am cheap ass and yes im trying to cheat the system but your still gay so who care right. :D
I'm done throwing shit at the zoo now. The Ninja kicked my little ass:rolleyes: Jesus Christ dude, lighten up. :) I'll open a carfax account and give you the info free if you will just:stfu: BTW learn how to form complete sentences. Have a nice day:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.