TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I knocked my alignment off a bit last weekend and need to find a good shop without getting bent over. Something on the NW side would be nice.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Stonum Automotive in Longmont is who we use. But we pay about $110 for a full alignment about 1x per year. You may be less if you just did a simple knock out. Their number is 303.485.9303

They are thorough though and do a good job.

Ask them about their 10% off Labor cupon (I have one if they need proof).

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch. I don't think it's that bad. It's not pulling, I'm just steering left a bit when I'm going straight. Anyone got anything closer to Arvada?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Yup...just tell them to increase caster on the left to match whatever it is on the right (assuming it's in spec), and set toe equal and it should be good to go.

-Sean

·
20,355 Posts
bear frame and alignment in loveland has been great they run about 60 bucks also.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Elroy's Alignment and Brake on 14th and Chase (Chase and Colfax) is the best alignment shop around. They don't shy away from modded vehicles, either; they've done my Runner once after it was freshly lifted and way out of alignment and my SC after I slammed it. :) $42, too. Get there as early as you can cuz they fill up fast.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Elroy's Alignment and Brake on 14th and Chase (Chase and Colfax) is the best alignment shop around. They don't shy away from modded vehicles, either; they've done my Runner once after it was freshly lifted and way out of alignment and my SC after I slammed it. :) $42, too. Get there as early as you can cuz they fill up fast.
Just what I was looking for. There doesn't seem to be many places that have a good alignment tech, especially when it comes to modded stuff.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yeah, and the chain stores make up laundry lists of stuff that your rig "needs", too. :rolleyes: These guys are honest as the day is long and very reasonable; I do my own work, but my dad doesn't take his vehicles anywhere else and has dealt with Elroy's for a decade or longer and had great experiences the whole time. Every time I've dealt with them it's been excellent as well. I really can't say enough good about them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts