TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a couple of people this Saturday that could help me move the new rig I recently purchased. Gotta go pick it up from the previous owner (lives in the same town I do) and I am hauling it over to Creative Engineering in Conroe.

This thing is just a rolling chassis right now. So we gotta winch it up on the trailer when we go get it and will need to push it off the trailer once we get it over to Creative Engineering.

If anybody is available to help I would very much appreciate it. Just let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I'm looking for a couple of people this Saturday that could help me move the new rig I recently purchased. Gotta go pick it up from the previous owner (lives in the same town I do) and I am hauling it over to Creative Engineering in Conroe.

This thing is just a rolling chassis right now. So we gotta winch it up on the trailer when we go get it and will need to push it off the trailer once we get it over to Creative Engineering.

If anybody is available to help I would very much appreciate it. Just let me know.

Thanks
i should be able to help once yall get it up to creative engineering

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shannon, give me a call. We can use my winch and snatch block to get it up on your trailer. If necessary, I can go with you to Conroe, but if you had someone else to go with you, that would be better for me timewise. Anytime Saturday would be fine for me.

Bruce

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll have to coordinate everything with the guy I'm picking it up from to see what time we can come get it. I'd like to get started around 10am or so, but I'll let y'all know an exact time in the next day ot two.

If we can get a couple of guys on my side of town to help with the loading and then a couple more guys on that side of town to help with the unloading that would work out great. I would like somebody to ride with me though on the trip over to unload it.

I'll give y'all some more details in the next dor or two so please stand by.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I work Saturday, but if you're up here after five I can help.

Got any idea what kind of time frame we're looking at?

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay, so here's the plan.

The guy I bought the truck from would like me there to pick it up in the morning at 8am. He said he has some stuff to do Saturday and needs to do this early. So I will be at his house at 8am. I've talked to Bruce and he is going to meet me there. Anybody else that would like to help us load it is welcome but not neccessarily needed at this point...for some of you who said you could lend a hand it would be quite a drive just for about 30 minutes of work. But like I said, you are certainly welcome to come out if you want.

Once loaded, I will be on my way with it to CEO over in Conroe. I would expect to be over there around 10:30 - 11am. Steve and Lindsay, if y'all still can help unloading it just give me a call tomorrow morning around 10am and I'll give y'all a better eta on my arrival over there.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,394 Posts

The guy I bought the truck from would like me there to pick it up in the morning at 8am. He said he has some stuff to do Saturday and needs to do this early. So I will be at his house at 8am. I've talked to Bruce and he is going to meet me there. Anybody else that would like to help us load it is welcome but not neccessarily needed at this point...for some of you who said you could lend a hand it would be quite a drive just for about 30 minutes of work. But like I said, you are certainly welcome to come out if you want.

Once loaded, I will be on my way with it to CEO over in Conroe. I would expect to be over there around 10:30 - 11am. Steve and Lindsay, if y'all still can help unloading it just give me a call tomorrow morning around 10am and I'll give y'all a better eta on my arrival over there.

Thanks
im still down.. im an early bird, just give me a ring

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

Thanks
Just give me a call, I'll be around all morning.

Do you live/work anywhere near to BrokenWrench?? He has a power bleeder I need to borrow. If it's close by, do you think you could grab it on your way?

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just give me a call, I'll be around all morning.

Do you live/work anywhere near to BrokenWrench?? He has a power bleeder I need to borrow. If it's close by, do you think you could grab it on your way?
I don't live nowhere near him but work somewhat close to where he lives. I think he leaves in Dickinson or League City I think. You think he might be able to run it by here to me before I leave today at 6pm?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts