TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunatley I sold my 2003 Tacoma that I had since new. It was an awesome machine and I loved it. But I like being out of debt better. My wife and me decided to get debt free and selling my 14 year old Tacoma took a huge chunk outta our bills. In 3 years we will be debt free thank God ,,,,and Dave Ramsey LOL. So then I will search for another virgin Tacoma 4wd in that same year. But until then I have been given a 2001 Nissan Xterra by my mother-in-law. It was sitting at her house dead for 4 years. The fuel pump and sending unit were broke and other things but I got her going again. I joined Clubxterra.com but there seem to be very little help there and very few mechainically inclined people. I am asking my TTORA brothers and sisters here what is a good and helpful Nissan forum like we have here ? One where most people are friendly and very educated and KNOW how the machine works ? Any information is appreciated. I attached a picture of my Tacoma and my Xterra that I just "revived" after 4 years.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts