TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone in/ near chandler have some time this week to help me out for a bit? I just need someone to help me benchpress/ shoehorn my front diff back in. I got the old one out, but its so tight that when it finally came free, it darn near flattened me. Its ready to go, just need a hand for a few minutes after work, maybe sometime tuesday or wednesday evenings. will provide pizza.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ninja said:
i can help around 5, 5:30 if thats cool?
5:30 would probably work. what day were you thinking? If you wanted to do it that early, wednesday would work better, i should be home by 4:30 or so

·
Registered
958 Posts
yeah thats fine , i get off at 4:30 and im on gilberty and the san tan which is real close so, just pm me with directions. Wed is fine. Do you want me to bring anything? Tools?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ninja said:
yeah thats fine , i get off at 4:30 and im on gilberty and the san tan which is real close so, just pm me with directions. Wed is fine. Do you want me to bring anything? Tools?
sounds good. nope, i've got everything i need, except some extra grunt to get it in place. that fawker is heavy when you have to bench press it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
azredtaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing