TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not exactly sure which lift I want for my truck (still searching the forums for the right one) and I would like to have it installed locally by a shop that knows what they are doing. It would be nice if I could find a place that will allow me to bring the lift rather than force me to buy whatever lifts they are selling. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Leonard's Offroad in Hillsboro or Big Rocks Offroad in vancouver. Big rocks did my rear locker and sliders. I've been very happy with his work. What kinda truck are you driving?

Oh and welcome to the forum, hope to see you on a run sometime.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Just an FYI: Big Rock's Off Road is closing up shop on the 27th. He says his current plans is to go to work for Rob's Offroad in Clackamas, though you should still be able to order stuff from the website.

~Robb

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have an 07 Dbl Cab Tacoma 4x4 TRD. It looks like I will give Leonard's Off Road in Hillsboro a try. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Leonard is an opinionated guy. He'll tell ya what kind of lift he wants to put on your truck.

I was just is in there, and he tried to sell me his Jeep Cherokee. 18k and worth it no doubt. That thing is a beast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts