TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of a good place to get a new windshield in kennesaw? i'm looking for a place that sells good quality glass like ppg.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Binswanger Glass. Will install whereever you are for aroun $200. Google 'em.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ....i'll give 'em a call.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i went w/ triumph glass i think. just find someone that will come to your vehicle and has a lifetime warrenty on their seals, plus is close to nation wide to honor their work. I'm starting to wonder on the design of my truck for rock, damn I just got hit last week, the current glass i have has a filled in spot and now a new ding in it.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
link817 said:
i went w/ triumph glass i think. just find someone that will come to your vehicle and has a lifetime warrenty on their seals, plus is close to nation wide to honor their work. I'm starting to wonder on the design of my truck for rock, damn I just got hit last week, the current glass i have has a filled in spot and now a new ding in it.
I think those are the same people i used, I had a local guy from Woodstock come out and do mine, really nice guy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
dont feel bad at least all you got is dings I fell asleep at the wheel and put a road sign through mine cost me 189 smakers and they came to me and and have the same warrenty that you got not a bad deal the glass only cost like 80 bucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts