TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Check this out: click here
This is an awsome solution to paint a truck. and great price.

or if you have ever met rick from austin area (amplified) on the boards he does paint. just get the paint code and shoot him a pm.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
If you like I can hook you up with a good buddy of mine at Toyota on north 410. He is an estimator there and he can set you up with one of his painters. LMK

·
Registered
341 Posts
Paint

Depends on your location...I have a paint & Body shop and my brother can color match anything. We have been doing this all of our lives and have not had any problems with any color matching. Depending on the year of your vehicle, if you had a panel painted, you may want to have the adjacent panels buffed really good to bring out the color. We just mess around now and make sure our "toys" are takin' care of. We don't do insurance work and only do custom fabricating and custom cars and trucks. If your interested, it really wouldn't be a big deal. However, I am quite a bit aways from the San Antonio area and an hour North of Austin. It probably wouldn't be too efficient to come up to my shop unless there was another purpose as I would not be able to do it the same day you come up. Schedule is crazy now with the srping here and I'm backed up until the beginning of next year. But I could give you some good advice if I see you on the trail. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts