TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the part number for that thing that goes in the diff so you can exend the breather hose. I went to to try to get something form a local parts store but all they have are standard sizes and I am pretty sure I need metric. I wen to put one it and it feels like I am going to strip the thing out and I most deffinatley do not want to do that. TIA.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
4BYnTacoma said:
Anybody have the part number for that thing that goes in the diff so you can exend the breather hose. I went to to try to get something form a local parts store but all they have are standard sizes and I am pretty sure I need metric. I wen to put one it and it feels like I am going to strip the thing out and I most deffinatley do not want to do that. TIA.

Union 90404-51319
Plug,Breather 90930-03136

90404-51026 also works but the barbed end that connects to the hose has smaller diameter than the 90404-51319

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you much. Now the union is the part that screws into the diff, correct? What is the other thing for?

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
4BYnTacoma said:
Thank you much. Now the union is the part that screws into the diff, correct? What is the other thing for?
Plug,Breather 90930-03136

Its the front diff breather - Has a barbed end to fit into the hose- Its like $2 bucks -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts