TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 V6 i need my water pump/timing belt replace. Im going to be buying an OEM t-belt kit and water pump ect. any certified Toyota mechs wanna help me out/do the work for me and make some Extra cash PM me. Or if anyone knows a mech that can help let me know. I live In Diamond bar, work in Huntington beach/long beach area. THX!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow, i just realized that i have 1508 views on this and not one reply. ya'll a bunch of sucka's! :D well my broke ass is fixing my front suspension soon anyways, then picking up the t-belt and WP ect next month when the temps starting coming down. offer still stands if anyone can help. free food/beer as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a shop in Riverside called the Toy Shop pretty much all he does is toyotas. He did the timing belt and water pump on my 98 as well as the transfer case and rear leaf. Nice guy and does good work.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a shop in Riverside called the Toy Shop pretty much all he does is toyotas. He did the timing belt and water pump on my 98 as well as the transfer case and rear leaf. Nice guy and does good work.
Price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts