TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find someone to transport a couple CVs from onelastcast in Houston to me in San Antonio. Waiting to buy the CVs till I find someone who can deliver them. I live near the NE side of SA. If you happen to be heading this way in the next 2 weeks let me know. Thanks !!!!

Chad

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll be heading to Temple, TX in a week or so. If you can manage a pickup from Austin, I wouldnt mind swinging through Austin to get to Temple, LMK.

Kruso

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
get with Marco, he usually does round trips from SA. if my bro comes over here this week, I'll LYK.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I will be headin to Leakey on the 3rd. It will be late in the evening when I come thru SA.

I run down 10 to 90 West.

Lemme know ifin I can help.

Goin axis killin!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Just posted on your WAT thread I'm not 100% sure though i would like to have my 4.88's in by then so i can save on gas..

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WAT bumped to the 18th of May now...

A lot of folks said they couldn't make it to the WAT on the 11th so I am going to bump it up a week. Will need them by the 18th now. If you are comin this way let me know. If it is a day I am on the road workin you can drop them off with my wife here at the house or at her work just down the street...

arrowpilot - I am off Thur night so that could work. Let me make sure I can get the $$ together by then. I'll let you know...

TacoManny98 - Would be cool to see ya again, been a while. I moved the WAT to the 18th. Hopefully your gears will be in by then. LMK if you might make it. If so then I may just get you to bring them...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yall just let me know.

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
get with Marco, he usually does round trips from SA. if my bro comes over here this week, I'll LYK.
Hey bud, cash was tight this week. Had too many bills due. Hope to have a bit more free next Friday so I can get those CVs. Will LYK when I got the $$

Laterz...

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Hey bud, cash was tight this week. Had too many bills due. Hope to have a bit more free next Friday so I can get those CVs. Will LYK when I got the $$

Laterz...

Ok man, don't sweat it LMK when ever u can. U still have some time b4 your WAT.

GL!

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
TacoManny98 - Would be cool to see ya again, been a while. I moved the WAT to the 18th. Hopefully your gears will be in by then. LMK if you might make it. If so then I may just get you to bring them...

I don't think i will have the gears in by then so i don't think i'm going to make it unless i head out there in a diffrent vehicle but i will let you know..

Later

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I am trying to find someone to transport a couple CVs from onelastcast in Houston to me in San Antonio. Waiting to buy the CVs till I find someone who can deliver them. I live near the NE side of SA. If you happen to be heading this way in the next 2 weeks let me know. Thanks !!!!

Chad
yeah like said preveously, Marco goes between SA and houston every other week about. And he would be your best bet. He's brought me some stuff a few times already =].

marcos a great TTORA express!

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah like said preveously, Marco goes between SA and houston every other week about. And he would be your best bet. He's brought me some stuff a few times already =].

marcos a great TTORA express!
Sounds good. Will hopefully have the $$ for the CVs Friday...

Lookin forward to it. Should be fun...

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I should be going back and forth this weekend. let me know if you still need them.

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I should be going back and forth this weekend. let me know if you still need them.
OK, I plan to try and get the $$ to Onelastcast by this Friday so he can get them. When is the best time for you to meet him before you have to head back to SA ?? LMK. Really appreciate this Marco...

Laterz...

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You have mail !! Get back to me soon on the details. Thanks again...

Laterz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts