TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so some how a wheel stud and lugnut got the threads f*cked up so i was wondering if anybody has one laying around. just name a price and ill take it. thanks.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Greg, seriously...they are like $1.89 at NAPA.

I had to replace all 20 of them on my MX6....don't ask. lol. just go to NAPA.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
ok so some how a wheel stud and lugnut got the threads f*cked up so i was wondering if anybody has one laying around. just name a price and ill take it. thanks.
ya i snapped mine in half on saturday.
118 at adv auto
1.18$lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
you can also try the stealership, prices aren't bad. i've bought 2 already!
-daniel

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Why didn't you ask for one? I had two in the tool box.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why didn't you ask for one? I had two in the tool box.

:suicide: gossshhhh. well it broke after you went to bed i think. but i didnt realize they were so cheap. 1.18 is still expensive for someone who only has $8 till friday lol. but now i actually need 2 of them cause the another one sheared off today on the same wheel/hub/tire :mad:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
sheesh, what are you doing Greg???

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
idk i didnt do anything different from the other 900 times ive taken off my tires

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Atta boy! hehm... wierd. If you need a hand changin em out or anything let me know, done it to many times, check your other post, by the weay on how to do it. :)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Atta boy! hehm... wierd. If you need a hand changin em out or anything let me know, done it to many times, check your other post, by the weay on how to do it. :)
haha quick poster you are. yeah i just saw it, ill probably try that if the tire shops charge anything more than...uhh 30 bucks. so looks like ill be doing it myself lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
not hard at all greg, can lend a hand as well.
-daniel

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
haha quick poster you are. yeah i just saw it, ill probably try that if the tire shops charge anything more than...uhh 30 bucks. so looks like ill be doing it myself lol
well when you do yourrs ill do mine if i havnt done them yet
i need longer ones up front due to the spacer
goo check out my tires(well ur old ones:) ) and new wheels!!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not hard at all greg, can lend a hand as well.
-daniel
you think you would be able to help me out tomarro? i got all day off so im good for whatever time.

well when you do yourrs ill do mine if i havnt done them yet
i need longer ones up front due to the spacer
goo check out my tires(well ur old ones:) ) and new wheels!!
yep just saw them and the look good. sorry they are brown and not black lol, that side has never been washed before lol

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
should be able to, be home around 5:30 or so. give me call today. oh ya, is it the front or back? 404-425-2121
-daniel

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
you think you would be able to help me out tomarro? i got all day off so im good for whatever time.

yep just saw them and the look good. sorry they are brown and not black lol, that side has never been washed before lol
thanks..illl wash it soon haha

should be able to, be home around 5:30 or so. give me call today. oh ya, is it the front or back? 404-425-2121
-daniel
hey budddddddddyyyy...could i come by and get mine done also???
puhhhhlleeezz:) haha ill give you a call later and see if its ok

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
What time you thinking of doing it guys? You get off at 5:30 Daniel, I get off at 5, I'll prolly swing by. :) I'll drop a PM over your way Greg...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
sorry guys, didn't get a chance to check in yesterday afternoon. ya'll should have called, me and greg were wrenchn' til about 930 last nite.
-daniel

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
yeah I had asked greg to call me, and he did after he heard from you, I was stuck in a meeting till almost 7, I figured you guys were done by then, shoulda called anyway, I guess. lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts