TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone got a good set of doors..manual. A bed thats not rusted out and tailgate or know where I can find one cheap free? Honestly Im broke and since i work for the Air Force civil service I get 22 days unpaid vacation coming up. Thats 20% paycut for a one income family. My bed is literally falling apart. I could put my foot trhough it if I tried hard enough lol. Also doors are shot. I had to sell my 07 Cummins and now I have an 85 yota making into a dd/wheeler. Also need some of the big style mirrors. Please help

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I've got a set of unfinished half doors you can HAVE if you figure a way to get them.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have a good set of doors off of a 86 t4r. They are strait, red in color, with brown door panels. Only thing different from them and a truck is a extra handle that I know of

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
sounds like a deal. guess my half doors are going to the scrapper. lol.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a good set of doors off of a 86 t4r. They are strait, red in color, with brown door panels. Only thing different from them and a truck is a extra handle that I know of
What do you want for em? On a super tight budget but really need a set. Mine no longer hold window moldings and one is cracked and bent and wont hardly open from the inside. I hate trying to get my window on track to roll up and if they are down I feel like every time I shut the door the glass is going to break because of the no moldings and the couple inches of movement in the door. Times like these make me miss my new truck but family comes first and the 85 is my dd now til my wife gets through school.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a set of unfinished half doors you can HAVE if you figure a way to get them.
Thanks but my current doors are going to be made into half doors. They would need alot of work to be able to hold new moldings and work right so they are getting cut up when I get a new set that works. Thanks though.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ill pm you my info, just call or text me. I think I have a pic or two on my phone of them.

·
Registered
710 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Chris I have a pair you can have that were on my 4runner, they are OD green. They have been in my garage for 5 years and need them out of the way.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Chris I have a pair you can have that were on my 4runner, they are OD green. They have been in my garage for 5 years and need them out of the way.
Kyle - was this directed to me? Or is Army Taco's name Chris as well? I would definitely take them. IF it was meant for me, and not Army Taco (not sure if his name is Chris) Then - bring them to Alan and Ed's big Party on the 20th.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Kyle that would be great. When do you need em gone by? Shoot me a text 478.....8o8....5oo5. I got a new phone and dont have your number anymore.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I think these are officially in my possession now. We can works something out. Shoot me a text 404.four two one.1487

1 - 16 of 16 Posts