TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished rebuilding my truck after a rollover in June only to find out that the supercharger is now a 3 grand peace of junk. I nearly broke and need an sc so i can have my truck back so i can get back to the trails. I know i could just return her to NA but thats ore work then putting in a new sc Please soeone help e out here. If your a copany id gladly sport your logo on my truck in exchange for a deal.

here are soe links of before and after pics

Truck in the rocks
Truck over the bump
Day after crash
Day after crash 2
Last oent at body shop
First moment at Bill Wright Toyota
1 - 1 of 1 Posts