TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on the central coast of California, Pismo Beach Area - Will travel to pick up

I need a Cam Bolt for my truck, I took it to get aligned and they said my passenger side cam bolt is stripped and Im looking for an SAS'er that might have one laying around they could part with

I also need a set of WHEELS & TIRES any size that are atleast a 31" tire, or WHEELS ONLY 16x7, 16x8 6 Lug wheels, steel, alloy doesnt matter, looking for something cheap or free that someone needs to get rid of, must be straight.

I also need a PS Pump for my 2.7L 4cyl 95" Tacoma

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am selling a set of steelies and alloys off my 2001 tacoma they are the stock wheels and are both 6 lug...i am asking 125.00 plus shipping on the steelies and 300.00 plus shipping on the alloys...both are in good condition aside from a few minor hardly noticable scratches

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I am really not looking for something so far away that they would have to be shipped, I have a friend at the local pecker boys (pepboys) in my town that is going to see about what kind of deal he could run me on some american racing black rockcrawlers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts