TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I forgot about Lowes, I'll try to swing by there on the way home.

There will be beer in the driveway tonight, rain or shine... if it's more rain, we'll skip the wrenching part. :D
I'll try to swing by. What time are you starting? I think all the fluid has drained out of my front diff by now. I've been leaving oil stains everywhere I park. :D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Chris, Lowes or Home Depot have grade 8 hex key bolts that work perfectly as center pins. They are black in color and use an allen wrench.
yeah this is what cooper and I both used when be combined our 2 stock leaf packs. There a whole lot easier to find and to tighten because of the allen wrench on the end too. =]

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll try to swing by. What time are you starting? I think all the fluid has drained out of my front diff by now. I've been leaving oil stains everywhere I park. :D
Probably around 7:00. I you get a chance, could you swing by Lowes? Pick up some locktite too. ;)

I'd rather take care of your diff seal first...

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Probably around 7:00. I you get a chance, could you swing by Lowes? Pick up some locktite too. ;)

I'd rather take care of your diff seal first...
How long do you think your center pins will need to be? I have locktite in my toolbag.

I don't have a replacement seal so I will just do that on my own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.