TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:0) I just need the diagram. If you really want to know email me. I won't post it on the board yet until we're done.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah what they other dood said, the 2.4 in the low rider is a 2RZFE and the 2.7L in the PreRunner and 4X4 is the 3RZFE. Same engine, longer stroke in the 2.7L.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They'll be the same, I'd almost rather have the 2001 or up because they all have Cali emissions. Only some of the 2000 models do and the manuals almost always seem to cover the ones that do not.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Ecu

akshunj said:
:0) I just need the diagram. If you really want to know email me. I won't post it on the board yet until we're done.
tell us or you will DIE!!! J/K, I'm assuming it's something w/ the turbo project?

·
Registered
168 Posts
How long til you are through with this little project? I have the 3rz and have been waiting for you to get this out. Very interested.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be home from Kuwait on the 21st. I figure the week after Christmas I'll have some results.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Cant wait. Good luck. Is this an easy mod? I know on Delphi it was going to be around 300$ or so but i am just wondering can it be a "bolt on" type thing?

·
Registered
29 Posts
akshunj said:

OK.....no holding out on us!!! No fair No fair!!! You still doing that dyno run sometime soon? I might come down for that if I'm free for that day.

Travis

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
tmacie said:
OK.....no holding out on us!!! No fair No fair!!! You still doing that dyno run sometime soon? I might come down for that if I'm free for that day.

Travis
yeah hey I am probably going to schedule about 2 hours of dyno time one of these days. If you want to come down that's all good but I should be all set with the stock Tacoma I requested earlier. A stock airbox might be useful though.

yeah hey shoot me an email [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
akshunj
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing