TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around for fitted camo seat covers fore the 60/40 bench seat and most are $180+. I can get the fabric to do it for about $20. Does anyone know where I can get the fabric diagram patterns to make my own? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would be interested as well for some patterns for the seat covers as I am going to rip mine off in about a month and recover them in something a bit darker than the stock gray color. Probably something charcoal.

Danny

BTW, I have the bucket seats not the 60/40.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mikeyk280 said:
I've been looking around for fitted camo seat covers fore the 60/40 bench seat and most are $180+. I can get the fabric to do it for about $20. Does anyone know where I can get the fabric diagram patterns to make my own? Thanks for any help
Do what most upholstery shops do. They use the old seat covers for a pattern.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I thought about that, but I wanted to put these over the other stuff, just to have that added support behind it. I'll probably end up doing that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
96tacolx said:
Do what most upholstery shops do. They use the old seat covers for a pattern.
Anyone have a seat that they are not using the cover on so I can rip it apart and use it for a pattern? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
ddriggers2
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing