TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been looking on various classified sites to find a pair of Goodyear Mtr's and have had no luck. today i decided i would go to discount and just buy them new, but they are on national backorder :(... If anyone knows where i can get a pair please help, i am driving on racing slicks...which is no bueno.......

35X12.5X15
Chris

·
Registered
758 Posts
I ran into the same problem with the black sidewall version of the 35" MT/R's. I just ordered 5 of the white sidewall version from summitracing.com and they had 9 in stock in their ATL facility according to sales rep. Summit even price matched tirerack.com and sold them to me for $184/tire.

·
Registered
515 Posts
call advanced goodyear on warner ask for tucker (if he is not there call back, the rest are not good at getting it done) the # is 480-496-0083. he is holding my 37s for me right now ;) he is good to deal with even if he drives a honda.

·
Registered
676 Posts
yota18 said:
so i have been looking on various classified sites to find a pair of Goodyear Mtr's and have had no luck. today i decided i would go to discount and just buy them new, but they are on national backorder :(... If anyone knows where i can get a pair please help, i am driving on racing slicks...which is no bueno.......

35X12.5X15
Chris

i've got 10 of those in california. which i can get to you by friday. give me a call if you're interested. 4WHEELPARTS EL PASO. 915-633-1166.

later
serg

·
Registered
476 Posts
"4WHEELPARTS EL PASO. 915-633-1166"

That is good info to know we have someone at 4 wheel parts.

AzHobbes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts