TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am getting ready to install all this URD stuff for my presently installed SC and if anyone was up to help or had a better location than I to work on it, (apts). I can work here if needed. I live in Vista, very near Oceanside and am a well qualified mechanic but things always go smoother with help, no? Just need to yank charger install injectors and URD main head unit and tune because I am clueless with computers. Anyway, I'm currently unemployed so my schedule is WIDE open, so anytime anywhere within reason. Any help greatly appreciated. Myself and the governator will of course buy beer and or lunch! :D

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys, I am getting ready to install all this URD stuff for my presently installed SC and if anyone was up to help or had a better location than I to work on it, (apts). I can work here if needed. I live in Vista, very near Oceanside and am a well qualified mechanic but things always go smoother with help, no? Just need to yank charger install injectors and URD main head unit and tune because I am clueless with computers. Anyway, I'm currently unemployed so my schedule is WIDE open, so anytime anywhere within reason. Any help greatly appreciated. Myself and the governator will of course buy beer and or lunch! :D
Wow, I didn't expect not even a go to hell! :(

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Mike - you are always welcome over at my place... But, I'm probably of no help on the computer tuning... If you and Ahnold are buying food and beverages :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike - you are always welcome over at my place... But, I'm probably of no help on the computer tuning... If you and Ahnold are buying food and beverages :)
Oh, hey Rick. You have been busy on your truck looks good. I do appreciate it. But the computer stuff is my nightmare! Lot's of people have been doing this for a long time without any more info than i have available , so, guess I need to just get up and do it! Desert season is here, I hope we can get some camping and wheeling goin on. Really wanted to go on that last run but I was stuck in a "champagne brunch" with girlfriend dammit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
tarantulaman
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing