TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a a/f guage and obdII I could borrow to tune my urd kit?? Also, anyone with any experience with any of this, be willing to help me?
Thanks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm retired from bothering with it...Jade Brink or Doug Gosh(TRDDoug) might chime in or be good sources to PM!

I recommend paying one of the performance shops I have posted links to previously doing it!

I highly recommend saving your initial Split Second tuning set up before starting...get it tuned using a dyno with a load simulator...and don't mess with it to much because seat of your pants tuning will get you in trouble!

Do you have a laptop with the software installed and the correct connectors (9 pin serial with no adapters) ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are some of the performance shops you have suggested? About how much do they charge???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DriftinCO said:
I have an OBDII reader...are you coming to the dinner in Castle Rock Thurs?
No I have to work, but if i could use that it would be great! does anyone have a A/f guage I could borrow as well. I was about to buy both from urd, but would rather not if I only need to tune them once (hopefully it is only once).

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bluetaco said:
I'm retired from bothering with it...Jade Brink or Doug Gosh(TRDDoug) might chime in or be good sources to PM!

I recommend paying one of the performance shops I have posted links to previously doing it!

I highly recommend saving your initial Split Second tuning set up before starting...get it tuned using a dyno with a load simulator...and don't mess with it to much because seat of your pants tuning will get you in trouble!

Do you have a laptop with the software installed and the correct connectors (9 pin serial with no adapters) ?

I have a laptop, I'm pretty sure the software comes with the ftc. Other than that I'm not real sure what I'm doing.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Bump for your cause, because I will soon be needing to do the same thing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I just ended up buying the obdII and lm-1 a/f guage from urd as they gave me a pretty good deal. I still may need some help tuning if anyone knows anything about it all???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ended up buying the obdII anyways, as i though it would come in handy for more than tuning, as well as the lm-1 a/f guage, but thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to bump this for myself. I could probably use some help with the install and tuning, if anyone could help me it out it would be great. I'm looking at either june 4-5 or june 11-12 more than likely. The install I think will be fairly easy, I'm more worried about the tuning than the install.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
878 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts