TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ever one i have a 02 yota 2.7 L. it has 9 9" and 35 12.50's. stock gears and all. my lift kit is messed up in the front. the tires bow in in the front. and i rip out my reverse. i am looking for suggestions on how i should start building it?????

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um i want to do more trails than anything. and yeah the front end is gone. i was just thinking and looking in to the sas for it. and my buget is pretty big prolly like 5 grand or so for now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and no is not my dd no more was in the past but not no more

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i have read alot bout them and me and my cousin are working on a part list now i aint going to run the coils going to run leave springs for sure. i have ordered some little stuff for it like the all pro leave springs for the rear and the marlin crawler clutch. also thought bout the spool in the rear but dont really no much bout them as of now. and ordering the roger brown 1 body lift and going to take my 3 off and run just one inch.

·
Registered
843 Posts
a spool in the rear would be stronger than doing what most do who weld the spyder gears, i would only commit to the spool if i didnt have to daily drive it very far but since you said its not a dd it probably be a good option for ya

sas can take time to gather parts, i would look at the leaf spring kits companys sell and use those and other parts lists to figure out all the parts youll need

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i want to run leafs on the front for sure. and for the spool i just didnt no if it was worth it or not i mean i will drive it on the road but just not ever day. so i prolly will jsut order a spool. got a ? tho what kinda of axle do i need. i have heard the full width axle and heard the 44 that comes out of a late 80's jeep wagon? and once i get it to rebuild would i need new hubs to make it a 6 lug liek the rear of my truck or what. dont really no anything bout sas other than what i have read.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
jarhead23
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing