TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey everyone! i just joined ttora and am finally glad to find a club just for toys.

i have a 01 taco 4wd with a arb bumper and winch on the front and a custom pipe bumper on the back. both weigh about 150-200 pds each. i am looking at putting a 6in lift and running 35's. the thing is i would like something to compensate the weight on the front for possible sagging in the future. any help would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would shy away from the 6" lift w/ 35's. Get some new coilovers up front and new leafs in the back, run 33's, will be all you need. Donahoes are the fav on here up front and deavers in the back. Look around, for the extra weight up front, Or you can go w/ just new coils up front, like a toytec/ome 885's they are stiffer for heavier armor up front. There are endless options, search on here, go to the sponsors sights, they offer all of this stuff. I would just advise to stay away from the 6" due to more destruction quicker to your rig. 33's will get you there I promise. my :2cents:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I would recommend getting some adjustable coil over’s for the front, that way you can adjust for the armor and extra weight.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
saw coils

1 - 7 of 7 Posts