TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone-

So I'm in my next to last class for a BBA in Marketing. I have to collect data in a survey in order to complete my final. I know the survey is goofy, but I'm down to my last week of class designing this research project and this is the last piece, so if you get a chance please run through it and submit one for me- I'm going to need to do the statistical math from the survey this Friday . I would very much appreciate your time-

Also, absolutely NO indentifiable data is collected...its a third party website so I don't even have access to anything like IP addresses. I'm putting the survey out on the net to a couple of the web forums I frequent, so there should be at least several dozen responses. In other words, I won't be able to tell who put what in the survey. If you have a problem answering a particular question, just fill SOMETHING in. =)

Thank you-

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=506883

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
Two issues-

1- I actually had to look-up the term "brick and mortor store". :rolleyes:
2- One of your questions has an issue:
Please select all of the stores you have purchased products from in the past 6 months. Most stores have both online and retail outlets, these will be labeled additionally. Please select all that apply. *
You can only choose as many as 4 options. You have chosen 5

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for helping me catch that! I fixed that question and added a definition for that term at the top- thanks again!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
there you go Justin, done and completed

·
Registered
56 Posts
Done

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow just wanted to say thank you again for all of your support- you guys' help made a HUGE difference in the reports- I will post them up tomorrow (Saturday) in case anyone is interested in the "gee-whiz" stuff. THANK YOU AGAIN!

These are the stats so far:

Survey Statistics

Viewed 168
Started 142
Completed 127
Completion Rate 89.44%
Drop Outs (After Starting) 15
Average time taken to complete survey : 2 minute(s)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts