TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up all,
this is my first post here, just wanted to say good job to all, very good info here. anyway, my question is have any of you installed a body lift on the dubcab taco. i was wondering about the shifter height on the auto trans.or any other problems that might have been encountered.i'm thinking about a 2" bl. any info is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
jdub3333

01 dubcab 4x4
trd
3" revtek w/aal
3.4l v6
deckplate mod
grey wire mod

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have the perfomance acessories and it came with the extension and front and rear bumper brackets for like 250

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was under the impression that for a 2 inch body lift you dont need a shifter extension.

·
norcal n00b
802 Posts
jdub3333 said:
what's up all,
this is my first post here, just wanted to say good job to all, very good info here. anyway, my question is have any of you installed a body lift on the dubcab taco. i was wondering about the shifter height on the auto trans.or any other problems that might have been encountered.i'm thinking about a 2" bl. any info is greatly appreciated.

Go with the Roger Brown Body lift from 4Crawler. You will need to get the shifter extension, and you will probably have to lengthin your gas tank filler. Also, you'll need the steering column extension. there's probably some other stuff, but these are the things that I encountered with a 1" BL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did the RB 1" lift and didn't need the shifter ext. I just loosened the linkage when I started, and tightened it when finished. I did use the steering ext

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i have a trailmaster 3in body lift-it came with everything.

·
Registered
115 Posts
littlehumvee said:
I did the RB 1" lift and didn't need the shifter ext. I just loosened the linkage when I started, and tightened it when finished. I did use the steering ext
What about gas filler, do you just loosen the mounting bolt and pull it to extend it?

For the frt bumper, what you have to do with the inner bumper?

I just order the 1in BL from RB and need more info, thanks.

Sorry for hijack the post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts