TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty sure the shocks on my Runner are worn out if not getting there, it likes to kind of bounce. Hitting the brakes the nose dives and the back feels worn out...

I need sugestions on new shocks?? Its not a hard wheeler but it will see dirt I have only owned the thing for 4 days now

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
waht are your plans for the vehicle? trail only? dont care about the ride? street driven daily?

i have procomp es3000s and they were way better than what they replaced... i know they arent bilstein 5150s, but then again, the whole set of shocks cost $100 they work well for a budget shock

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its going to be a daily driver so I want a good on road shock, but it will see dirt just no rock clrawler...

I was thinking doing some 5150s by Bilstein

waht are your plans for the vehicle? trail only? dont care about the ride? street driven daily?

i have procomp es3000s and they were way better than what they replaced... i know they arent bilstein 5150s, but then again, the whole set of shocks cost $100 they work well for a budget shock

·
Registered
230 Posts
i got the yellow bilsteins on my truck (5100?) but they are the cheapest bilsteins and they are so freakin stiff.... given my truck is a straight axle 85 toyoata so that may be a contributing factor but thats just my 2 cents whether its right or not
:p

·
Registered
160 Posts
doetch techs are nice or bilsteins if u got the ducketts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts