TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I know I sound like a scrounge but it seems that my wallet no longer holds money (lost job searching for new employment). I need 31" or 32" mud/rock tires. What are the cheapest out there? I've been looking at eldorado MTZ sports for 750 installed (don't know individual price yet) but is there anything else????

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I bought 285/75R16 maxxis bighorns for 800 cash mounted/balanced on wheels and put them on my truck myself. I have no doubt if your max is 750 you can get a good tire in a 31 mounted and balanced if you pay CASH. A lot of places will cut you a deal if you toss them nice crispy 100 dollar bills.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Or you can open an account with your local tire shop, and setup a payment plan... Although you might have to have your mommy do it since you dont have a job. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright well I'll call the shop and see what they want for em individually. I would consider the account but since your a smartass I'm going to shit on your idea and throw it out the window:D jk but you'd probably be right about them denying since I got laid off. AND I PAY FOR ALL MY SHIT THANK YOU VERY MUCH:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha wow I'm an idiot. Found some old coopers I had and the papers. Turns out I get 50% off the same so I'll be paying about 650 for 31" cooper STT's!!! Too bad they wear like crap but besides that I ain't complainin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts