TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm missing one chrome lug nut on the RR wheel of my 01. I work at a parts store and dorman doesn't even offer this style. Its the chrome one with the shank and washer for the silver alloy wheels. Anybody have one they don't need and want to give away or sell? If so, how much shipped to 30683? Thanks, Wes

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Have you went to a tire shop and looked yet? it may be cheaper than shipping it and faster

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wes, I'm getting new wheels installed tomorrow in Conyers @ NTB- if they need different lug nuts I'll give you one of mine. I'm in Monroe- I'll probably be in Athens Friday or Saturday, or you can meet me in Monroe this week after work. Jason

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MonroeTaco said:
Wes, I'm getting new wheels installed tomorrow in Conyers @ NTB- if they need different lug nuts I'll give you one of mine. I'm in Monroe- I'll probably be in Athens Friday or Saturday, or you can meet me in Monroe this week after work. Jason
That would be great man! Just let me know and I'll meet you here in town somewhere this weekend if thats cool. Thanks, Wes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
wmflyfisher
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing