TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, its time to lift my 06. I have driven it long enough stock. Durning your searches for lifts, did you find any good Xmas deals on coilover lifts? I want to do new leafs out back. Maybe if I can save enough $$$ I might do sliders as well. I already have a 2000 SAS so this will not be used for all my wheeling, but I will be using it to tow my 5000lb camper trailer and mild wheeling. The only thing I will not do is a spacer/aal lift, I would rather keep it stock. I did check out the sponsers link and went through most of what they had, but didn't find anything that jumped out at me as far as smokin deals.

This is kinda funny having posted mostly in the SAS section for so long and now I am in the IFS suspension section. Anyway, just looking for some thoughts and suggestions.
Later,
Nate

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
If you are using it mostly for hauling and your DD, why not leave it stock? Its only going to get expencive to get the towing rating back up after you lift it.

But if you want to, you should get some Donahoes up front for 2" lift, and a set of deaver 9leafs for the back. If you want to go cheaper, everyone seems to love their Saw-A-Way coilovers which are cheaper than the Donahoes. Then regear it depending on how big the tires get.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts