TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First priority is a driver's side rear tail light. Next is a driver's side bedside (skin) *would prefer white as I wouldn't need to paint it. Looking for OEM wheels and tires as truck currently has steel wheels, one bent, others dinged. After I take care of these essentials, then I may also look to buy a rear OEM chrome or white bumper. May also be interested in front white bumper with foglights. Let me know if anyone has these parts available for sale. I am located in Yuma, Arizona.

Hopefully the time I spend searching for parts and fixing the taco ends up saving me $ as intended over buying one that's ready to go. If not I'll end up kicking myself in the ass. Then again, if I didn't buy one in this condition I probably wouldn't have one for a long . . . long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!
Still looking for bedside and may even consider buying fiberglass bedsides/fenders. I already have the taillight and the wheels are in the works. Truck should be here Tuesday due to inclement weather in Texas.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Ive got a silver front bumper with foglights in Las Vegas NV.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
06LVTACO said:
Ive got a silver front bumper with foglights in Las Vegas NV.
Send me a PM with how much you want for your bumper w/foglights. I'm about 4 hours away in Yuma, Arizona.

My truck took forever to get here, just got it this past weekend. I have the wheels and tailight, but I still need the left (driver's side) bedside if anyone has one, white preferred, send me a PM.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Sent you PM

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks but the hood is actually one of the things on the truck that is completely intact, I need a bedside.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last call. I am going to order one (driver's side bedside for short bed dbl cab) at $400 to $550 on Monday if I don't have another solution.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Still want the bumper?? Its off and ready to go with fogs

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll check back with you later if its not sold. I just bought 4 alloys, rear sill, taillight, and a rear fender. I now need to buy paint and pay someone to spray it. Right now, I don't have the $. Wish I could buy it, though. The bumper I have now is the base one, has scratches and no foglights, so yours would be a major upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts