TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
98, 2.7, 5 speed, factory a/c and p/s. The bolt twisted off of the power steering tensioner pully so if anybody has this part I need it bad.
Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
terminator said:
98, 2.7, 5 speed, factory a/c and p/s. The bolt twisted off of the power steering tensioner pully so if anybody has this part I need it bad.
Jason
Hey bud, i MAY have one, not positive though... i have a spare motor at mom and dads, it may have one on it. i had to use one myself but cant remember which. i'll look this weekend and get back to ya...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
i dont remember there being anything special about the bolt......... why not grab the hardware that tightens down on the bolt to lock it in and see if a hardware store has similar......... get grade 8 or metric grade 10. something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
tacotoy said:
i dont remember there being anything special about the bolt......... why not grab the hardware that tightens down on the bolt to lock it in and see if a hardware store has similar......... get grade 8 or metric grade 10. something
when the same thing happened to me the rest of the bolt was still in the threaded piece and wasnt and sticking out enough to get ahold of with pliers or anything. plus i had a spare part there in front of me so i snatched it up. hopefully i still have the one that jason needs though.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man if you have it please let me know. I leave for NC tomorrow morning and I can swing by and pick it up. Call me at 937-288-2489, 513-423-1231 or 513-724-1612 and leave a message at either place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
terminator said:
Hey man if you have it please let me know. I leave for NC tomorrow morning and I can swing by and pick it up. Call me at 937-288-2489, 513-423-1231 or 513-724-1612 and leave a message at either place.
i didnt have it, sent u an email and left a message...

Here is a bump, hopefully someone else will have what u need...
 

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
Joined
·
1,114 Posts
Jason, what did you do to break the bolt?
I had a PITA time replacing my tensioner and it was a freaking damn tight spot to get it off and replace, I think I threw the old one away, though, but re-used the same bolt
good luck!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top