TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as most have known I traded a set of tires and wheels to a guy in ohio for a formula toy. And went threw some problems with the first shipping company so I put it on uship.com to see if I could get a hot-shot type of shipper. Well I arranged shipping with RandRTransport for 500 once it got to me. So they picked it up around or before the tx take over and they said it would arive the weekend of TO but I told them that someone in my family could pick it up if Im not there. Since this time ive recivied only one phone call from them and they cut it off short saying they were loosing connection on the phone. But now its been over a month with no word or replies to constant e-mails and phone calls. So anyone ever have any experince with a situation like this or what should I do??

https://www.uship.com/shippers_bidac...ail&bid=163687 dont know if yall might be able to see the details without being a member

http://www.uship.com/shipment/Chassi/961311983/ this is the listing

[email protected] is the e-mail

812 719 8611 is the company number that seems to no longer work
912 271 1984 was the cell of the driver her name was Lori or Lisa

How can I find these fuckers

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I tried both those telephone #'s you put up and got nothing also. I have no experience with this type of stuff, but I wish you the best. Did you give them your Credit card # to pay or what? You can call your CC people and tell them to stop the charge.........?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
First, is there a title to the buggy?

When you have had my car for a month and I can't talk to you, then it's a stolen car.

I would want to put some heat on these assholes.

·
Registered
242 Posts
does this piss YOU off?

So I havent been involved in the dealings of this yet but I looked over some of the stuff. One number...the 912 does work. Email addy I assume is working. This delivery was supposed to take place over the summer ands its comin upon x-mas. These people are known for bad communications, bad luck with vehicles, and late deliveries...but not this late. If you play around for only a minute you will see in randrtransports recent bid's they delivered TWICE in texas in the last month and actively delivering weekly...once as close as The Woodlands only a week ago. It took them 1 day to pick up in dallas and deliver to the woodlands. Can anyone explain why they shouldnt take priority and deliver the buggy first? I will be lookin into legal action against these people, but unfortunately for Brandon theres very little if any sort of paper trail. I have a scheme in mind that may work if anyone is willing to help catch these bastards. Remember...they HAVE contacted Brandon and told him they DID have it. So it is in their possesion.

what to do if found... :saw: :mad:

·
Registered
242 Posts
fast frank said:
I would want to put some heat on these assholes.

Yes...if anyone is willing to help. I wonder if I set up a fake account for pickup and delivery how QUICKLY they would jump on that...not to mention you can request THEM for the job. sorry...its 3:41am and the caffeine is still flowing :eek:

If the company dropped off the face of the Earth that would be one thing...but they're all over the country delivering...worse of all they were only 80 miles away....im gettin irritated again...

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Chassi
Listed: 9/27/2006
Bid Accepted: 9/29/06
Accepted Bid Price: $500.00
Contact Your Service Provider* Your Service Provider may not yet have been alerted that you have accepted their bid.
Please take this into account when contacting them.

Service Provider: RandRTransport (23)
Name: clarence ransom
Phone: (812) 719-8611
Alternate Phone:
Email Address: [email protected]
Make Pickup, Delivery & Payment ArrangementsTimeframe: Service Provider is flexible on pickup dates.
Service Provider is flexible on delivery dates.
Would like to p/u tomarrow or Saturday .

Vehicle Type: Other
Refundable Deposit: $39.50
Additional Info: Fully licensed and insured... DOT#"s available upon request. Assistance with loading and unloading. Open cargo area.
Come Back & Leave FeedbackReturn to uShip after your job is complete and reward your Service Provider by leaving them feedback about your experience.

You have entered into a binding agreement with this driver. You can no longer change or cancel your shipment unless you negotiate an agreeable solution with the driver. uShip drivers have the right to inspect all shipments before loading and may refuse any shipment that violate uShip's Prohibited and Restricted Items policy (see uShip's User Agreement).
There may be required documentation (bill of lading, service contracts, etc...) that will have to be faxed or emailed to you and that you will have to return. The price on the document should be the same as the bid price you agreed to on our system. If you agreed to pay a deposit, verify the amount, timing, and method of payment.
Agree on & Confirm the following:
The details and price for add-ons that are generally NOT included in the bid price that you accepted, such as insurance and moving supplies.
The payment method, payment type, addresses, and driving directions with the driver.
Agree on & Confirm the following:
Agree on a pick-up time (or window) with the driver and pick-up contact. *
Agree on a delivery time (or window) with the driver and delivery contact. *
Request any special equipment that you required in your shipment listing.
Make arrangements with the driver for them to call the pick-up/delivery contacts 30 minutes before arriving.
If pick-up/delivery contacts cannot be present, make arrangements for the driver to pick-up or leave the shipment at an agreed upon location (neighbor, apartment office, safe place on premises, etc.)
Be sure to logon to uShip and leave feedback for your driver after they complete your delivery. Feedback helps future shippers decide who to choose and is the basis that our drivers use to build their online reputation! Your driver will leave feedback about you as well, helping build your profile for all your future shipping needs!

This was just a cut and past since I dont know how to take a screen shot

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Got this yesterday:

Brandon, Sorry you havent heard from us.. I broke down inVegas for a week. Stuck in the desert. Had to be towed and store items on board. Just got in. Had a death in the family this week. It is an immedaite family member. WE are trying to get his body home. I am arranging shipping of your item with another shipper to get it to you asap.. My phone has been ringing off the wall.. I thoroughly apologize for this inconvienence. I dont have a name for the shipper yet but as as soon as I have it I will email you.. Again, I apologize.. Thanks R and R Transport

[email protected] wrote:
Ok still no word from anyone at RanR so I guess i've got to do this... You might want to give me a call VERY soon - Brandon

And then this is what I got back from them after repeating my Question

We will be in contact after I have located a shipper or know its in route to make you aware of the chassis arrival. Again, I apologize for this whole mess.. Thanks Lisa

[email protected] wrote:
Well since ive got you and your checking e-mails what's you DOT# and keep me informed cause this has really been a major pain and inconvenience for me. Whats the time frame on this, cause I was expecting this weeks ago? So where is the chassi currently at?
Sorry to hear of your loss
Brandon Ricks
409 454 3576

I then Wrote them later last night-

OK, just two more questions I need answered
What is your DOT# on the vehicle that has carried the chassis?
Where is the chassis located at at this moment, city, state?
Thanks
Brandon

No word this morning, I would almost rather find a place I could *trust* whereever its currently at and get it out of these shitheads hands and rearrange shipping. Cause if this women sets up shipping with someone else and they think thier going to get the full 500 they may be shhit out of luck. I might be willing to give 300 but hell I could have had it shipped to me over a month ago for about 350 from some guy in baytown

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Some more fun e-mails with these fuckers :mad:

Me- Ok still no word from anyone at RanR so I guess i've got to do this... You might want to give me a call VERY soon

Brandon

RandR- Brandon, Sorry you havent heard from us.. I broke down inVegas for a week. Stuck in the desert. Had to be towed and store items on board. Just got in. Had a death in the family this week. It is an immedaite family member. WE are trying to get his body home. I am arranging shipping of your item with another shipper to get it to you asap.. My phone has been ringing off the wall.. I thoroughly apologize for this inconvienence. I dont have a name for the shipper yet but as as soon as I have it I will email you.. Again, I apologize.. Thanks R and R Transport

ME-
Well since ive got you and your checking e-mails what's you DOT# and keep me informed cause this has really been a major pain and inconvenience for me. Whats the time frame on this, cause I was expecting this weeks ago? So where is the chassi currently at?

Sorry to hear of your loss

Brandon Ricks
409 454 3576

Rand R-We will be in contact after I have located a shipper or know its in route to make you aware of the chassis arrival. Again, I apologize for this whole mess.. Thanks Lisa

Me-
OK, just two more questions I need answered

What is your DOT# on the vehicle that has carried the chassis?

Where is the chassis located at at this moment, city, state?

Thanks
Brandon

RandR-Brandon, I know you are upset with us... However, Just wanted to let you know your Chassis is in route to TX. They have directions, numbers and your name so they will be contacting you soon. Sorry for the major inconveinence.. They are aware of the payment due for 500.00 in cash. I apologize once again. Good luck with your hobby! Thanks R and R Transport

Me- After thinking my Chassi has been stolen and going threw many hassles do you really believe I should pay that amount?? I had a bid from another person for 350 that would have had it to me in early October. And the only reason I was willing to pay the 500 was cause I thought I would have my chassi a week or two later, not nearly two months later and not hearing any word to indication of where its was. I dont know if you have more then just you driving cause ive seen at least two times you or someone were in Texas.

Brandon Ricks

After the shit they have pulled now they still think im gonna pay the 500 WTF, Just thought I would give some kind of update

1 - 10 of 10 Posts