TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be swapping an 86 22r into my 87 4runner sometime this week and then moving all the injection components over to it.. any advice to simplify this?

i will also be installing front and rear richmond 4.56 gears/detroit soft lockers or so i have been told they are..

does anybody have any recommendations on pulling out the front diff/axle on an IFS. The front gears and locker i have are still sealed in the axle so thats one less thing ill have to worry about and the engine will probably be out when i do the front..

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
my best advice - whatever u think the project will take time wise figure 6X
sorry I don't know anything about those years.

SPooN said:
Im going to be swapping an 86 22r into my 87 4runner sometime this week and then moving all the injection components over to it.. any advice to simplify this?

i will also be installing front and rear richmond 4.56 gears/detroit soft lockers or so i have been told they are..

does anybody have any recommendations on pulling out the front diff/axle on an IFS. The front gears and locker i have are still sealed in the axle so thats one less thing ill have to worry about and the engine will probably be out when i do the front..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts