TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i know this is weired but i have been getting TM from a old GF from school.. The only thing is i don't know who (Dated alot of people) Last week i started receiveing TM from her i fried my phone so i lost all the text & #'s . This was last wends. night 20th. I just now received a $55 gift card that was was purchased in Cooper City (on the 20th)then sent in the mail from M.A.S Creations Inc. in Pembrooke FL this on thurs the 21st. So i'm thinking the TM & gift card are from the same person.. I think this person doesn't want me to know who it is (don't know if they are married or what) but they know where i live, remember my B-day is on friday so this person knows me.. I guess the main thing i'm asking is does anyone know what M.A.S Creations Inc. in Pembrooke is??? This person did send it with a deleivery conf. but most of the conformation # part was tore off so i can back track it.

Thanks For your help

·
Registered
963 Posts
I did a search and looked for it in the book, Yellow & White pages, found nothing for M.A.S Creations Inc. in Pembrooke. I take it the senders address was not on the package?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts