TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting some new rims for my Taco and this is probably a dumbass question but i figured that you guys could learn me a thing or two. I have got the 06 Access Cab 4x4 6 cyl. Taco with the 17" rims on it and i want new ones but the sites that i am looking at getting em from are asking for the Backspacing and Bolt Bircle?!?! The rims that i am looking at getting are 16x8. Is the backspacing and bolt circle something that i need to look up on my truck or is there a common size. Thanks for the help. Oh ya, the truck is stock to, if yall needed to know that.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5 for all tacos/tundras/FJs (check my sig link). I think on later tacos the backspacing is 5.5 inches, but the next guy to post will probably confirm or correct that :)

Just stick with nothing smaller than 16in dia. and you'll have half of your numbers covered.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this will work.... Size: 16x8 Backspacing: 4.5" Bolt Circle: 6x5.5

·
Registered
171 Posts
bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5 for all tacos/tundras/FJs (check my sig link). I think on later tacos the backspacing is 5.5 inches, but the next guy to post will probably confirm or correct that :)

Just stick with nothing smaller than 16in dia. and you'll have half of your numbers covered.
You should be ok with that. I got my wheels and rims with the same info 6 x 5.5, 4.5 backspacing. FYI, you can always call always call Discount Tire and have them give you the specs.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I would imagine if it matches the criteria I mentioned, it should fit. By match, for instance, I mean 16in dia. or more, 5.5in backspacing or less, all must match 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern. If you want to be doubly sure, search the nat'l board or search google for other people that wanted this combo as well. There are probably thousands :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts