TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A buddy of mine and myself are going on a road trip after our Anza run on saturday and we are heading out to AZ. We probably won't travel very far into AZ, but if anyone knows of any places to wheel, or wants to... please post, or email me!

[email protected]

we are going to be on the I10 into and out of AZ... prob won't travel toooo far into unless we can't resist the wheelin.

THANKS!

·
Going John Galt
31,844 Posts
Wgasa84 said:
A buddy of mine and myself are going on a road trip after our Anza run on saturday and we are heading out to AZ. We probably won't travel very far into AZ, but if anyone knows of any places to wheel, or wants to... please post, or email me!

[email protected]

we are going to be on the I10 into and out of AZ... prob won't travel toooo far into unless we can't resist the wheelin.

THANKS!
http://forums.delphiforums.com/southwesttaco/start

·
Registered
80 Posts
Wgasa84 said:

[email protected]

THANKS!
Posted this to you over on Southwest board also. Only thing I can think of right now.

ACCESS: To reach Harquahala Peak from Phoenix, take I-10 west to the Salome Road exit. Turn right and follow for 9.6 miles to Eagle Eye Road. Turn right and go 8.5 miles to the dirt road heading north. Or travel north on I-17 to the Carefree Highway, west to Highway 93 and north to Wickenberg. From Wickenberg, take Highway 60 west to Aguila, travel south on Eagle Eye Road 18.5 miles to the dirt road heading north. The road leading to the Observatory is 10.5 miles long in is very rugged and steep in places.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts