TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone here have a decent garage I can use for a day?
I'm under the impression my rear lockright needs a new spring/ pin kit.
I've got it on the way.
What I don't have is a set of jack stands or a work bench, vice, or anything in order to work on a rear diff.
I will be doing most of the labor. I just might need an extra hand here or there.
I can supply beer and lunch, and any extra monetary reimbursement you might want for letting me impose and use your garage.

November 16th is my next free Saturday. Otherwise, after the 11th any week day works also.

Please and thanks. :D

------ READ FOR FINAL INFO:

We'll be at Jason's (ROCTAC) house in San Marcos.
Feel free to come over, lend a hand or just supervise.
I'll have donuts in the morning and pizza and beer (coors light) in the afternoon. BYOB if that doesn't suit you.
This isn't particularly a wrench-a-thon but if you've got a small project you need a hand with I think we have 5 or 6 coming.
PM ROCTAC if you don't know where to go.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'll be doing UT alumni stuff that weekend of the 16th but if your still looking after that I have a good setup that will work out for you. It just can't be raining. My car sleeps in the garage and isn't allowed to get wet or dirty...

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you want to drive to San Marcos I have a full set up.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yep, got everything you could need.... Even a spare set up 8.4 third if the gears in yours are trashed you could borrow to get you around. Air tools, a big work bench, and more.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, got everything you could need.... Even a spare set up 8.4 third if the gears in yours are trashed you could borrow to get you around. Air tools, a big work bench, and more.

That sounds like a plan. I'll give you a call sometime soon after the 11th. Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Nebby has plenty of parking too so feel free to bring whoever you want!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sounds like a dream garage. Too bad it's always so full of junk! Clean that bitch up Nebbie. Make it a proper Man Cave!

·
Registered
650 Posts
That works for me.... See whoever shows up then. PM me for my address if needed.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts